29/10/2022

s-way

The overwhelming feeling of 
thinking about everyday life is a 
constant routine lying in bed, 
swallowing depression. 

I can't control the genuine need 
for real feelings that don't just 
seem to satisfy my own imagination. 

Because I'm obsessed with 
letting go of those who don't deserve it. 
I can't change anymore 
I've been ready for a long time 
to leave this vicious life, 
but it never works. 

I always struggle with faith 
because my body is on the 
brink of a thunderous realization all the time. 
This indecisive movement 
messes with my mind. 
And I'm desperate to jump.  
Nothing exists in this world,  
even I am just dust in a plain feeling. 

The right place is here, 
at the front entrance, 
but I have to take another step 
until I can hold the air in my arms. 
I want it so bad I can't move. 
But my mind is racing to myself. 
Feels like shit, does that mean I'm a fool? 
Or I'm losing? 

Why can't I get out of my own way? 
Like a stone in the way, quiet and cold, 
full of fragments inside. 

I'm grieving my pieces.

Enviar um comentário

Incontro.Verso © . Design by FCD.